Sunday 22 September 2013

Warehouse fact + tip. . .

For those of you who made the mistake of upgrading your warehouses early, just leave it be. I myself made a far worse mistake by building another warehouse right off the tutorial. Why?
It was because there was no explanation/guide available out there that would point out the fact that the total raw material count was the only thing that mattered!

One warehouse would be able to store a total of 600 raw materials (regardless of the type of raw material) before any excess would be thrown away. Throwing raw materials away wouldn't be such a good thing now, would it? And that was the reason why I built another warehouse immediately as I feared that a warehouse would only provide storage for 100 raw materials of each! Then, guess what happened after a few days? I ended up demolishing my newly built warehouse when I noticed that each of my raw materials never touched 100 at all due to all the constant expenses spent on upgrading and hiring new unskilled workers.

So for those of you who have just started playing GoldenTowns, you don't have to worry about your warehouse unless you have lots of referrals. And I mean LOTS of them! Because as a matter of fact, I am still just using a level 1 warehouse even though half of my production buildings are currently at level 4!

5 comments:

  1. I have exceeded my storage for days at a time and have yet to see any negative side effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm the kind of person who'd rather be safe than sorry, so if you're doing fine even without the upgrade then that's good news for you my friend~

      Delete
    2. well your caution was wise. I am in a bad spot and not sure how to fix it or get around it. cannot gather any resources, cannot expand building because I cannot gather resources... this is going to be interesting.

      Delete
    3. Hahaha. That's why it's always better to be safe than sorry. (^.^)
      Never plan only for today, always plan for tomorrow / the future! XD

      Yes indeed, I just witness the explosion of bug posts in the forums. . . Sadly, I'm also one of them LOL. . .

      Delete
  2. I just threw out a lot of vegetables, coming back stronger since I started to play the market.

    ReplyDelete