Thursday 5 September 2013

Referrals Fact. . .

I was wondering why I wasn't receiving my referral's taxes even though they were already level two. As stated in the GoldenTowns website, you will start receiving taxes when your referral reaches level two and above. Sad to say, I found out that this information was bogus once my referral reached level three! The taxes from my referral started flowing in, and so was the shocking findings that everyone is linked to a referrer, ignoring the fact that they signed up without a referral link!

So I would advice anyone who plans on registering without a referral to just ask around if any of their friends, family members, relatives, or whoever they can find to give them a referral link so that you wouldn't end up giving those 10% tax to the admins (this is just my personal guess, I have yet to confirm this!).

2 comments:

  1. how to get my own ref link in goldentowns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for the hand pointing icon named "Affiliates" (on mouse hover) on the left hand side of the screen under "Menu" sub-tab.

      Delete