Wednesday 25 September 2013

Beginner tips #5. . .

For those of you who don't know what happens when you totally run out of energy, here's a short post showing what to expect. . .

You get totally locked out of your town, leaving you with nothing you can do! So I highly suggest you maintain your energy level at about ±50. You can either distract yourself once your energy level falls below 50, or you could just refill your energy by purchasing it with gold if it ever runs out.

But for those of you who do not wish to spend gold to attain energy, this is where my post on balance should come in handy!



← is how it looks when you get totally locked out of your town. . . You will be unable to click on anything!









*Images are Copyright of GoldenTowns.

4 comments:

  1. I want to ask, is there a table of how much energy you gain per hour as per your level?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not that I know of. . .
      But the GoldenTowns Mods might give you that table if you asked for it in their forums. . .

      Delete
  2. Do you still Gain 1 energy per hour at your current level?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. . .
      I haven't really been giving a lot of attention to my energy level since I am always near 70-80 on my energy level.

      You will save more energy if you upgrade your production buildings asap to the highest level possible.

      Delete