Thursday 12 September 2013

Taxes. . .

To think that I could get away with taxes in games! When I first started playing GoldenTowns, I only saw 10% taxation to my state. Then, after reaching level 3 in-game, I was charged an additional 10% to my anonymous referrer. Today (technically, it was yesterday), I saw an additional 10% newly implemented taxation which indicated payments to my town's shareholders fund! Shattered is my dream of getting away from taxes in games. . .

Down but not out, I found out that the maximum amount of tax ends at 50%. The additional 20% belongs to either your town being occupied or funding your state for war. Though as of now I am unsure of the specific breakdown of the percentages, I sure hope that GoldenTowns would not make any future amendments that would make the total taxation be more than 50%.

No comments:

Post a Comment