Friday 27 September 2013

Shocking discovery of plagiarism!

What an utter shocking discovery I have made today, a user totally copy pasting my content on the articles section of GoldenTowns. . .

Yes, I am quite pissed as you can see. . . Now who wouldn't be if their content(s) were being plagiarised. I wasn't expecting any users from GoldenTowns to be copying my content and pasting it in full on the article section in GoldenTowns in order to claim a measly amount of 0.1 gold. Clearly, the one who did it doesn't have a brain to think for him/herself and has to rely on copying others for their own gain.

Congratulations user dumilcn for gaining my full disrespect! You should have thought twice before copying other's content and claiming it as your own. Not only do you bring shame upon yourself, you bring shame to your Roman country flag!

On the positive side though, I do feel a little happy due to my content passing the approval of GoldenTowns and actually making itself into the articles section! But I do hope there won't be another incident of plagiarism spotted by me elsewhere on the web! Let this be a warning to those who plan to copy another's content without properly citing where it came from. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment