Thursday 12 September 2013

The state of GoldenTowns. . .

Yesterday, I found out something rather disturbing. Mining of gold never had the restriction of 50% minimum town happiness as I once thought it had. How I came about thinking that there was a minimum town happiness restriction was from my own findings from GoldenTowns's very own site itself! Ironic isn't it? They stated their own restrictions and yet it wasn't true. It wasn't up till now that I realised how bad GoldenTowns's consistency is. For those of you who have read my post regarding referral taxes, I am beginning to think the ones running GoldenTowns isn't at all serious about their project.

I have found a couple of other inconsistencies which I deem to be less important yet crucial for players who are taking this GoldenTowns venture seriously. I just hope they are willing to revise their information posted throughout their own website. I sincerely apologise if I have mislead any of you reading my blog and I do hope that this incident would remind any of you out there who are planning to invest on GoldenTowns to be a little more prudent.

2 comments:

  1. what do u mean restriction? was your gold production limited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you had read the information posted on the GoldenTowns "Help, faq and customer support" page, you'd know that they stated a restriction of 50% town happiness before you are able to produce gold from a gold mine.

      That is what I meant by restriction and nope, I have not mined any gold myself up till today.

      Delete