Friday 25 October 2013

To Stefan who sent me an e-mail through contact form. . .

Hi, Hi Stefan!

Why thank you, I'm glad you found it useful!

I'm not really sure I got what you're dealing with here... Your tutorial market at the top collapsed and you're unable to use your City Hall??O_O
I had no idea City Hall requires a market to function!?! Are you really sure your City Hall is not working anymore??O_O

By any chance did you upgrade your City Hall?

The only way to make your City Hall function is to get another market then, I don't see any other way you can get out of this problem any other way... So I suggest you sack a worker from a building (any building besides the 6 production buildings, graveyard and warehouse) and get a market to give the City Hall influence right away!

Buying a worker from the game fund you mean? I don't think the graveyard still functions at all... I don't think a dead worker stays for 10 days for now... BUT, I really am not sure since I haven't been keeping a close eye on the dead workers as there is a bug that displays more than one worker dying for every worker that REALLY died... PLUS, GoldenTowns have been rolling out lots of updates these days so I really do hope they haven't fix the graveyard yet or you might really be stuck!

I'm quite sure you can get out of your situation by waiting if it's your very last resort...

But wait... Don't you have two godlike workers who are always available?? Where did they go?? I'm sure you can wait for them to be available again and use them to build a market so your City Hall can function again?

I hope you've already solved your stuck issue by the time this mail reaches you...Forgive me for the late reply...


*I am writing my reply here because I have just received a delivery failure notification for the e-mail reply that I have sent you, I hope you've fixed your issue by now!
**I finally spot the error on why I wasn't able to reply your e-mail. There was a missing letter in the @mail portion. . .

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your words of praise, but I don't think I'm worthy of it yet as I have been too busy to attend to this blog lately. . .

    Sorry to disappoint you but I had the same experience that you had with your City Hall, so you've yet to teach me regarding that aspect. (^.^)

    I'm very glad there's at least someone using my blog and appreciating it fully. (^.^)

    Your very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello & thx for sharing your conversation!
    I was looking for market info and came across it.. I already building a 2nd hospital because the 1st one's influence did not reach the Police Staton lv2, which I need to upgrade so that I can sort out more accomodation.. so you see I'm stuck aswell :D
    So now I want to confirm this matter about upgrading the City Hall.. was it shut down because it allowed you to upgrade to level 2 even though it wasn't inside the Police Station's influence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it wasn't supposed to be shared but I'm glad you found it useful! (^.^)

      Nope, City Hall level 2 needed a police station's influence otherwise it would be unusable due to the "missing influence" lock-out.

      So make sure your police station is not renovated BEFORE you try to hire new unskilled workers from the City Hall, HIRE FIRST instead of renovating the police station first!

      Hope this answers your question Dona Kiza.

      Your very welcome.

      Delete
  3. Thx .. and yes I often find your blog much more usefull than the Help & FAQs! ;)
    ..btw.. any changes to the Graveyard situation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! You're too kind~ XD
      Erm, not that I know of. . . I don't think there's an official announcement yet about the Graveyard functioning. I don't feel it has kicked in yet as well.

      Delete