Saturday 5 October 2013

Life span display bug. . .

I have spotted a display bug in game which can be confusing to new players or players who have not encountered the bug before.

If you often check your worker(s) life span by clicking a building in game and hovering your mouse over the current worker who is employed in it, you might find yourself misinformed by the display of your worker(s) life span. For me, I was shocked when I saw a worker of mine had only 1 day left to live and sort of panicked for awhile. But I was so relieved when I re-checked my worker's life span through the "Workers" sub-tab under the "Inventory" tab. The worker had 10 days left to live instead of 1 day left, the 0 somehow did not show in the hover display method.

I highly recommend everyone out there to check your worker(s) life span through the "Workers" sub-tab instead of looking at it in game by the hovering method.

No comments:

Post a Comment